Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day.

Today is Memorial day. Last year I had a baby who died during birth. January 3 is her birthday. My boyfriend took me to her grave today. We took flowers and visited her grave. I named her Millee Margaret. She had dark hair and a beautiful face. I picture her as a little girl with long curly hair. I picture her meek and calm. A sweet little girl full of love.
To this day I feel guilty that I lost her. I always think I didn't try hard enough. If I would have kept trying I would have my little girl today. People tell me I'll get over loosing her in time. I think I might never get over loosing her. And I think that is okay. People get so hung up on the fact that they are not over things that hurt them. Why do we have to get over them? I don't want to cry everyday and I don't want to feel guilty everyday either. But I don't want to forget what happened ever. Life teaches us lessons everyday. If we try and "get over" them we've missed the reason we went through them to begin with.

JJBean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!