Friday, September 10, 2010

La Push, Washington....















I couldn't get enough of the view at La Push Washington. If anyone knows anything about me they know I love the outdoors! I love the mountains and my very favorite thing about the outdoors are trees!
Washington was perfect for me! I didn't want to leave. I have a feeling I'll be back... Often.
















This was the view from our cabin....
We arrived to La Push very late or early depending on how you look it at. It was dark outside. We could hear that the Ocean was close but we couldn't see a thing.
The next morning we woke up to this beautiful place!






























I love that the trees are so tall the tops are cut off in this picture....
The Olympic Peninsula in Washington is a great place to visit.
We had the best of both worlds; mountains, cliffs, trees, and the ocean.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!