Thursday, September 30, 2010

What is up....

So I have had the hardest time getting focused these past few months.... I'm making the grades in school but stressing like crazy to finish my assignments. I fight with my self constantly just to study.

I love my job but I don't perform the way I used to... I used to be the girl that would come early leave late to do extra work. I don't have that same focus anymore. At the same time I'm glad I'm not the girl who comes early and leaves late anymore because I recognize there is more to life then a job. And doing all that extra work never got me anywhere, just more work. I don't feel my current job is my career. Its a stepping stone for me while I finish school. At the same time I should be focused while I'm at work. I find myself looking at the computer and seeing words in an email but I have no idea what I'm reading because I'm thinking of other things. So I have to re-read and re-read emails at work to know what my next task is.

Thats it! I'm constantly distracted. I need to learn how to focus on whatever task I'm working on. When I'm at work I need to focus on work. When I'm working on school I need to focus on school. Right now I'm thinking of everything all the time and getting things done half way.... I hate half way so I'm beating myself up about that.....

Freak man!!!! I need to give myself a break...


JJBean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!