Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tired yet restless....

I'm having one of those nights!  I feel tired but I can't sleep.  My body hurts from working out but the pain feels good.  Its only been a week but I can feel a difference already.  My mind is running like crazy.  I'm always in brain storm mode.

Today I met with my boss and set goals regarding sales numbers I need to have my Partner meet.  Cool thing is I'm already above the goal set by the company so my boss is stretching my goal.  By the end of Q1 the revenue I need to hit is 1.3 million.  I'm at 700 thousand right now.  So the next couple of weeks I'm going to push it at work.  More like push my partners to get selling VMware.

I also have a few business idea's of my own that I have been thinking about for years.  I'm waiting until I graduate before I run with the idea's.  But I'm getting impatient because I graduate soon and my real desire is to start my business.  School is important to me but at this points its more like something I just need to get done with so I can pursue other passions.  The cool thing is Eric loves my ideas and already has his degree in business.  So we're going to work together and hopefully build a great life together.

Eric is such a good man.  I'm so glad he was persistent.  I have to admit I pushed Eric away a lot in the beginning.  I was going through a lot of tough stuff and didn't want to deal with learning about another person. I had to re-learn my own life.  But, I'm glad things have worked out how they have.  We're a team and we take good care of each other.  He's my best friend.  I couldn't imagine my life without him.

I better try and go to sleep now, I have to be up in four hours!

JJBean

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you Jill! Sounds like things are going so well for you. I can't imagine anything more romantic than getting married in Hawaii. Sounds absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!