Sunday, October 9, 2011

The exhibit...




Saturday was the opening of a new museum in Salt Lake City.  I was fist approached to participate in an exhibit for the opening focusing on amputees last November.  The photographer interviewed me and took pictures of me with a hobby that I love, shooting.  The point of the photo's were to show amputees could get back to their lives after such a trauma.

Joseph and I went to the exhibit and I was completely disappointed.  It was very unorganized and not much was explained about the exhibit.  At first I was sad that none of my family or friends seemed excited to go to the exhibit; but after seeing it I was glad no one went and wasted their money on it.  The idea for the exhibit was good but the execution was not.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!