Friday, August 17, 2012

To Locks of Love, With Love

Today we mailed my hair to Locks of Love!  I cut 12 inches off of my hair a few weeks ago; my hair was getting too long.  Even wearing a pony tail felt like I was wearing a scarf 24/7!  Four years ago I donated my hair to Locks of Love and dedicated the donation to my cousin Julie who had gone through a horrible experience with cancer.  She was always so positive when we saw her and she wore the cutest wigs after she lost her hair.  This time around I didn't dedicate this donation to one particular person.  I know several people battling cancer among other horrible diseases right now and it's hard to narrow it down to just one person.

I dedicate this donation to everyone who has or is battling cancer!  
God bless you!


With love, Joe and Jill. 

###

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I read above that before you donated your hair and dedicated your donation to someone? Was that just for you or did locks of love acknowledge (that's the only word I can think of) your dedication? Does this sense?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!