Friday, July 26, 2013

See you at Eidolon House!


Blogging is a huge part of my life:  I've been writing for four years now.  I love documenting Joseph's and my life with writing and pictures, and now that we live far away from our family and friends, our blog is a great way to to keep everyone involved in our life.

I launched Eidolon House's website in May and started a blog there too, I found that I wanted to blog about the same subjects on both websites.  I tried keeping events about the bindery strictly on Eidolon House's blog and everything else I write about on J & J Chronicles, but for the majority of the time that didn't happen.

Joseph and I constantly talk about Eidolon House being more that just our bindery; our close friends and family know that our homestead in Lewiston was named Eidolon House.  I got to thinking, why write two blogs about our life?  I've decided to merge J & J Chronicles with Eidolon House!

J & J Chronicles on Eidolon House has a new format and will still be about our life in Texas, our bindery, and whatever else I want to write about.  Check out the new J & J Chronicles HERE.    


See you on the flip side.

###
Catch up with us HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!