Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girls Night...







(I'm not allowed to post family pictures on Face Book any more...... So I'll write and post on my blog. Some people are too sensitive in my family. When they call and tell us they don't want to be involved in family parties and then they see the fun they're missing out on things change fast. Drama, drama, drama.) I think I might post my pictures on Face book anyway..... I had a blast with my mom and I want everyone to see.

I went to Keith Urban last night with my mom. My mom is a hoot and we had a blast dancing and rocking out to Keith Urban. I've been sick so my rocking out was limited. Marg had a blast though. She's so funny cause she's always telling people how old she is but she was dancing and having fun just as much as the young people.


Blog later,
JJBean



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!