Thursday, December 2, 2010

...

Tonight I was craving cheese bread and I gave in to my craving and drove to Little Caesars. The bread was fantastic and I know Raz enjoyed his bites too....

While in Little Caesars the cashier was a girl I went to high school with. I don't remember her name but she remembered mine. She said hi Jill as if we've kept in touch all these years. I think the last time I saw her was in high school. While talking to her I noticed she was missing some teeth. I noticed she was very skinny. I noticed sores on her arms.

Having lived with a "meth head" for four years I know the signs of drug use. I felt so bad while I was talking to her. I actually started to cry. In high school she was cute, shy, quiet and always nice. Drugs change a person and meth is particularly hard to quite. She asked me if I was okay and I told her I had a bad day and my emotions were catching up with me. I hurried out of there.

I am so thankful that I have never been temped with drugs. I thankful that I know I do have an addictive personality and I knew to stay away from something so dangerous.

JJBean

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!