Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm thankful for.....

With Thanksgiving just around the corner and the holiday season just around another corner I can't stop thinking about everything I'm thankful for this year.  I have so much to be thankful for that at times I am overwhelmed with emotion and humility.
  • I'm thankful for intuition and the constant confusion I felt while dating Eric.  I'm happy that I made sure I wasn't just being petty.  I the closer I came to marrying Eric the more unsettled I felt.  As soon as I met Joseph I felt what one should feel when they meet the love of their life, and I knew for sure that Joseph was for me, I have never once felt confusion.  I am truly happy.  
  • I'm thankful for good friends who trust their own intuition and cared enough about me to introduce me to Joseph (The Tyler's).  Sure meeting Joseph has been the highlight of my life; having a friend such as Stacey Tyler who actually cares about my well being is something special.  I have many wonderful friends just as special as Stacey and I am thankful for all of them!
  • I am thankful for my belief in God and the spirit.  I have always had a personal relationship with God but this year I've really focused on that relationship.  Knowing that God loves me and feeling that love everyday is priceless, something I'll never give up again!
  • I am thankful for my family!  My mom and sister are my number one fans!  They have both taken care of me in different ways and I would be lost without them.
  • I am thankful for my job.  This economy is scary and I know I am blessed to have a good job and I work with good people.  I don't wake up hating my job.  I don't have weird drama to deal with at work.  We work hard but at the same time I find myself laughing everyday at work.  
  • I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be a step mom to three beautiful children.  They are all sweet and innocent and spending time with them reminds me how important it is for me to be a good role model for them.  
  • I am thankful for my car!  Seat warmers should be a standard in every car!
  • I will forever be thankful for my prosthetic.  Mobility is so important for people to be independent.  There are days I curse my prosthetic, especially during the heat of the Summer but honestly I would die without it.   
  • I am thankful for Joseph!  He is my best friend, teacher, hero, and confidant.  I am amazed by him everyday and hope I can live up to the standard required to have him as my husband.  He is a treasure that I will take care of , protect, and love forever.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!