Sunday, November 6, 2011

A tradition made often....

While my husband was making Italian cream soda tonight I was talking to him about holiday traditions we might like to start for our new family.  Our witches' brew for Halloween was great!  Our children had a blast on our family Halloween night and were amazed by how cool dry ice and soda is.  Witches' brew is not a new tradition for me:  My sister and I would make it every year for Halloween.  Her children have gotten older and now I have my family to pass down fun traditions to.  

One taste of Joe's Italian cream soda tonight, my first comment was, "we need to make this treat a tradition for sure!"  The soda was delicious!  Joe's response was, "this will be a tradition made often."


###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!