Monday, October 1, 2012

My Dream Kitchen. . .

The kitchen is a sacred place in our home.  Joseph and I spend a lot of time in our kitchen cooking, baking, cleaning, talking, laughing, teasing each other, creating, and more cooking.  Right now my kitchen isn't us; it doesn't say, this is Joe and Jill.  We bought the house this summer so I've put every thing away and a few decorations up on the walls but my kitchen isn't all that it could be.  It's time to pick a style and make a change.  I've been researching and looking for a specific style that I'm drawn to and every thing that I like is french country style.  The look I love is rustic, french, country, homey, earthy, comfortable, etc.  I have found pictures of kitchens I would love!  Now it's our task to wrap bits and pieces of these into one kitchen; with special touches that say, this is Joe and Jill's kitchen!

Take a look at these kitchens!
What do you think?













###

2 comments:

  1. The stove in pic#1 is insane, you would never run out of space! Pic #4 with the yellow ceiling and blue island is an ideal layout and I love that it has color and not just neutral. You may already be using this website, it called houzz.com, I love it and you will many ideas from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been on the that website before. . . I'll check it it out, thanks!

      Delete

I love to read your comments!