Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top Three (most viewed) Posts of 2012!

This year has come and gone way to fast don't you think?  As I look through our year by perusing our blog posts, I become emotional and very thankful for my life and wonderful family.  I have a blessed life. 

Here are our top three (most viewed) blogs of 2012; take a look in case you missed them the first time I posted them!

#1 most viewed post of 2012 with 476 reads:  Strawberry Heath Salad Recipe!  
Click HERE to view for yourself!

#2 most viewed post of 2012 with 321 reads:  30 Days of No Sugar - Results!
Click HERE to view for yourself!

#3 most viewed post of 2012 with 212 reads:  What E'er Thou Art, Act Well Thy Part, Perfection in Our Own Sphere.  This blog was written in 2011 but was found through random Google searches and read most in 2012.  Click HERE to view for yourself!

(Photo Source: ignitelight.tumblr.com)