Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great weekend...

This weekend has been great!  Nothing crazy special happened.  I was motivated and got a lot done.  I worked on my team project for school.  I went grocery shopping and paid all of my bills.  I wrote and mailed my thank you notes.  I took care of my little dog and got him groomed, teeth brushed, nails cut.  I cooked dinner for my beautiful boyfriend and mom Saturday and Sunday night.  I finished editing and putting together my team paper.  I have to throw our power point presentation together due tomorrow.  I have a final tomorrow and this course is finished.  My new class starts Tuesday, Web Design.  I'm pretty excited for my Web Design class.

I think tomorrow night I will bake a cake.


JJBean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!