Majority of Americans are in debt, live check to check, but want to live within their means. Here are some tips on how to get back on top of your personal finances.
1. Know your income.
2. Assess out going expenses.
3. Question your needs and wants.
4. Write out a budget / Set guidelines.
5. Track and make sure you’re staying within your planned budget.
6. Trim the fat. Cut out expenses that you can live without even if only for a short while.
7. Make a commitment to accomplish the budget goals.
The worry of personal finances can be so stressful and it can jeopardize relationships. Living within your means is the brave thing to do!