Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekends with The Joe and Jill...

Joseph and I enjoyed a fantastic weekend of baking, creating, and Glee!  I love that I'm married to such an awesome man.  We have so much fun together; I love our weekends.  

Joseph baked a focaccia.


I whipped up some "No Bake Cookies".


Joseph made homemade waffles (not from a box).


Joseph and I love to cook and bake.  We happen to have a small kitchen and so I've had to be creative in how I organize our supplies.  I'm quite proud of our "baker's rack" or utility rack rather.  Everything has its place but at the same time everything is available to grab easily while we're cooking.       


These are our new glass containers holding flour, sugar, and powdered sugar.  I'm especially proud that I used our owl mug tree to hold our measuring spoons.


###