Sunday, February 26, 2012

Year 34!

     Today is my birthday!  I was spoiled this year starting Friday evening, my mom took me to dinner and gave me gifts.  Saturday our friends the Tylers came to Logan; we went to eat at the Tandori Oven.  The food was fantastic!  Sunday, my sister and her family came to Logan to visit us, they brought No Bake Cookies and visited us for a while.  Joseph gave me gifts and baked me a chocolate cherry cake, from scratch!  No cake mix in this house my friends.  A great many of my Facebook friends wished me a happy birthday and even the Google doodle on my lap top wished me a happy birthday!  I am spoiled and blessed and couldn't be happier about it!

Mango Lassie from the Tandori Oven.


Chocolate Cherry Cakes.


Joseph spreading on the chocolate ganache 


The finished product.


I know you want a slice of cake right now.


My slice of cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 


###