Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Day!!!

     Joseph and I spent the day enjoying the lovely Spring weather!  We went to lunch at Elements in Logan; which, by the way, was fantastic!  We shopped for Krista and Macsen's birthday presents.  We then shopped for our house!  We haven't bought anything yet, however we spent a considerable amount of time strolling through Home Depot and Lowes planning and designing and planning a little bit more.  We then drove to Smith and Edwards and strolled through their kitchen, canning, and cast iron cooking supplies.  
     I am so excited to have a home with Joseph!  The more we talk about our house and life in general I feel incredibly grateful that I get to spend my life with such a wonderful, caring, smart man.  Our house is going to be freaking awesome too!
   
###