Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Bit of Heartbreak....


     Over 60 days ago Joseph and I put an offer on this little house.  The sellers accepted the offer and then the drama began.  The listing agent didn't represent the house honestly and the people re-selling the home have some financial troubles that make this home unable to sell.  We have been patient; giving the re-sellers time to get their affairs in order, now It's time re-lock our loan for the third time!  Joseph and I have decided to cut our loses and move on.
     The situation is a bit heartbreaking; we've imagined our life there, In my mind I'd already had everything put away and decorated.  The kids were excited too!  So now we begin shopping for a new home!  Wish us luck!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!