Monday, October 1, 2012

Day Nineteen: 30 Days of Gratitude

Joe's Gratitudes:  
     I am grateful that I can grow a pretty decent beard.  I know this is a bit silly, but I reserve the right to be silly every once in a while.
     I am grateful that I have my Great Grandfather's straight razor and leather strop.  I makes a tedious task like shaving into something rather special.
     I am grateful for mustache wax.  I have always made my own out of bees wax and petroleum jelly, though I am thinking of purchasing some that is ready-made, and seeing if could be better than the stuff I make myself.

Jill's Gratitudes:
     I am grateful for the purple onion!  I never use regular yellow or white onions in my recipes even if they call for them.  The purple onion tastes so much better!
     I am grateful for modern day inventions like the microwave and cell phones.  Little inventions that make my life easier is wonderful!
     I am grateful for my prosthetic leg!  I love my robot leg!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!