Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First Sight of Snow!

     Yesterday we saw snow for the first time this year, talk about a beautiful mix of Fall and Winter weather!  I took this picture from my office window on the fourth floor of the Wells Fargo building in down town Logan.  I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, and the LDS temple in this picture looks like something out of a storybook!  Joseph and I will be sealed (LDS marriage) in this temple in the near future and I couldn't be more excited!  People fly to Europe to be married in beautiful castles; I just have to drive into town to be married in a building just as if not more beautiful than any castle.  More importantly I will be married to my beautiful husband for eternity!

###   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!