Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I can't even tell you. . .



I can't even tell you all the experiences I've shared with these ladies; no really, I can't tell you.  Some experiences stay between girlfriends.  Tonight I met Melonie and Krista for dinner, our last girls night out for just a while I hope.  I refuse to say goodbye them.  I love these girls so much!  Melonie and Krista have been with me through the toughest times of my life:  Divorce, losing a baby, losing my leg, and dating really bad men (before Joseph came along).  These two women have made me laugh so hard I can't breathe, laugh so hard I cry, and sometimes we've just cried together.

We've been through so much in our lives and so much has changed, but I still see the same girls we were so many years ago, when we all worked together at Lifetime Products.  Right now we're all headed toward new adventures in our lives; I reflect on our past fondly and look forward to our futures with complete happiness and excitement!  I can't say this enough:  I love you Melonie!  I love you Krista!

### 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!