Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eidolon House Progress. . .

We have been making progress with EH set up!  Joseph and I set up the studio yesterday, equipment is ordered and on its way, and more materials arrived today!  In about a week we will be fully up and running!  In the mean time I'm drawing up LLC papers and filing for licenses and permits. 

EidolonHouse.Com is up and running!  More content needs to be added but for the most part I'm pretty happy with the website!  Putting together the website and planning our marketing strategy is quite fun for me.  It helps to have creative people in my corner too!  Joseph created our logo and our friend Drew Tyler is helping with the content of our website and will be adding more content in the months to come!

Joseph has been drawing other logos and stamps for clients!  Basically what I'm trying to say, is progress feels good!

Check out our website!  EidolonHouse.com!
###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!