Monday, November 9, 2009

Apples anyone???

A couple weeks ago I made 32 bottles of apple butter. Tonight Eric and I have made 11 quarts of apple juice. Eric is still grinding up the apples for tomorrow nights apple bottling marathon.

School started last week. So far so good. It's interesting how much one can enjoy school when one is focused. I've tried finishing my degree so many times. I think this is the last time I'll use the term "tried".

I'm going to say I'm not the hugest fan the HCG diet... I tried it, it worked, it's not for me. My sister is doing great. She's lost 34 pounds and looks amazing. I've so happy for her.

I'm going to Arizona this weekend! We're staying in Vegas Thursday night and will arrive in AZ on Friday. Eric and his friend are taking me flying Sunday. I am so excited!

It's time to do my Slim in 6 workout, even one leggers have to stay in shape....

Blogg later,

JJBean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!