Monday, November 2, 2009

Big loss...

Hello fellow bloggers,
It's been a while since I've posted anything. I had a week break from school and was ready for nice relaxation. I was more busy this past week and school starts tomorrow. So much for relaxation. I really don't do good with idle time anyway.

I've been on the HCG diet. I have lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks. The diet is drastic and somewhat hard in terms of will power. But, I love that I have only one chin again. I'm done with the drops portion of diet and on to phase 3.

Halloween was great but low key this year. I am extremely excited for Thanksgiving. I've always viewed Thanksgiving as the kick off to the holiday season. I love the holiday season.

I made a ton of apple butter this weekend. And Eric still has about 16 shopping bags full of apples from his parents tree...... I don't know what we're going to do with all of these apples. I learned how to bottle this year so Eric and I are going to bottle, apple pie filling, apple cider, apple jelly, apple relish....

I'll blogg later,
JJBean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!