Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Pinterest Fun!!! Recipes included!

     I've decided the pins I post to my boards on Pinterest are ideas and projects I actually want to try.  I don't pin things that I'm not going to pursue.  I'm loving the recipes people pin!  I'm also loving the creative DIY projects and ideas people pin.  I often find myself amazed at how creative people are and I'm happy they share their ideas with the rest of us.

     Our 30 days of no sugar or sweets is over!  I've been celebrating properly; Nutella Cheesecake is one way I've celebrated the wonderful flavor of sugar I missed for 30 days!

Nutella Cheesecake! Recipe HERE


     I'm a sucker for melted slightly burnt cheese.  I love Little Caesars Cheese Bread because the edges are always a bit burnt and the melted cheese that has boiled over the sides is fantastic!  These Cheese Crips are a perfect snack for the those days you have a specific craving for melted crusty cheese!

Cheese Crips!  Recipe HERE


Happy Pinning!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!