Monday, June 25, 2012

The Heart of my Home is Joseph....

     So often I hear comments, read quotes and even watch commercials that say, mother is the heart of every home.  Well in our home Joseph is the heart.  He makes everything safe, fun, happy, original, and sometimes even bearable.  We have the kids for the summer; Joseph is working nights so he can be home with the kids during the day while I'm at work.  When I get home he leaves and it is killing me!  Not because I have to be home alone with my step children but because Joseph and I really don't like to be apart.  I don't thinks it's because we're "newly weds" either.  I think the "newly wed" title can come off by now.  We truly love being together!
     I watch Joseph with his kids and I'm continually impressed and extremely thankful for his patience, kindness, unconditional love, happiness, creativity, knowledge, and talent.  The kids couldn't ask for a better father and I couldn't ask for a better husband.  Everything is better when Joseph is around.

I love this man! 
###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!