Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Number 436!

I've been reading several blogs that happen to be celebrating their 100th blog entry; this got me thinking about my 100th blog entry (HERE).  My number 100 was not that interesting; in fact I blogged that day to confirm that nothing interesting was happening in my life.  My number 100 was written on a Friday, February 19, 2010!  Do you remember what you were doing that day?  Looks like I was writing a paper for school (lame). 

I'm happy to report that today is my number 436 blog entry!  It's fun to see how much my blog has changed from when I first started blogging to now; so much has happened in my life since my number 100 blog entry and I couldn't be happier about the direction my life has taken and is going.  I have the most amazing husband, fantastic children, wonderful animals, great jobs, an amazing family, and the most fabulous friends in the world!  I have a blessed life and am very grateful for all of my family and friend's support through the years! 

I feel like celebrating! 


Number 436!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

###