Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Year of Productivity!

I have been struggling with setting specific new year resolutions this year.  I'm moving away from specific goals and am trying to make resolutions regarding my outlook on life or my attitude; I'm learning to focus on what I can control.  Last year my goal was to be passionate!  This year my goal is to be productive!  I have so many things I want to learn and accomplish; it's time to stop making lists and plans and start doing!

Copyright photo, source HERE

Eidolon House has plenty of goals for 2013.  We're beginning our journey as bee keepers, gardeners, root cellar diggers, and landscapers.  We're also beginning Joseph's workshop and forge.  We're looking forward to Spring!  Not to jump ahead too quickly; we are enjoying the downtime of winter too.

 We hope everyone enjoyed 2012, and may 2013 be filled with health and much happiness!  

###