Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hand Down



I'm totally bummed!  I cut my hand pretty bad last night while taking the pit out of a delicious avocado.  I really need stitches, but I refused to go to the hospital because we don't have health insurance right now.  Joe put a butterfly bandage, a splint, and a wrap on my hand to keep my hand from moving.  I literally have 5 projects in the hopper that are on hold now.  I'm kind of sad because my hands are my tools and compensate for my lack of legs too, I feel useless at this point.     

Raz, River, and myself are watching Storm Chasers on Netflix waiting for my cut to heal a bit.  Tornadoes are cool when you're watching from a distance. The first episode takes us to Texas of course!

###
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!