Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ginger fun...












Last Saturday the Tyler family joined us for some holiday fun.  Stacey and I baked ginger bread so our children could build ginger bread houses.  I made Royal Icing which turns into cement when it drys.  Our ginger bread house building was interrupted by Diego's fantastic acrobatics from the top of his bunk bed.  Too bad the light fixture was in the way and cut his head open.  Diego received his first set of stitches, six to be exact.  The children also decorated our Christmas tree.  I think they did a great job.
Making ginger bread from scratch was fun but it ended up being a lot of work.  I think next year we'll make ginger bread houses out of graham crackers and regular icing....

### 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!