Friday, August 3, 2012

It's Official!!! Rubber Boots!!!

I follow a lot of homesteading blogs and everyone in the blogs I follow wear rubber boots, and for good reason.  When taking care of animals you're going to be dealing with poop, a lot of poop.  You're also going to have to take care of your animals rain or shine, which means during the rainy time you'll be walking through mud mixed with poop; you get the idea.  Our boots arrived yesterday on our door step and I feel like an official homesteader now!  The boots make all the difference!  Last night I was able to walk through the chicken yard without watching my step! 

Check out our new kicks!

I wasn't wearing my prosthetic when we first tried on our boots, hence the three legged picture.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!