Monday, October 8, 2012

Day Twenty-six: 30 Days of Gratitude

Jill's Gratitiude:
     I'm grateful I can spend so much time with Joseph and not get sick of him.  I mean that in the nicest way; I hear so many people say they could never work with their spouse, they need time to get away to be alone with "the girls", I never feel that way with my Joseph.
     I am grateful for my warm blankets; the temperature has been below 30 degrees at night here in Lewiston, and I love layering on the blankets to keep warm and cuddling with Joe of course.
     I am grateful for all the bugs that keep coming to live in my backyard.  My chickens are grateful for them too!

Joseph's Gratitude:
     I am grateful that one of the best Indian restaurants I've been to is here in Cache Valley.  The Tandoori Oven is a place we never seem to get tired of.
     Speaking of food, Cache Valley also has Kamin, which serves the best Thai I have had.  I could subsist solely on their spring rolls and peanut sauce.  I am grateful that as provincial as this valley may be, we still have a great food selection.
     I am also grateful that no one will ever (I am crossing my fingers) tie me down and force me to eat kale.  I honestly don't know what God was thinking with that one. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!