Friday, February 1, 2013

Living for Weekends!

I live for the weekends!  In fact, when 5:00 p.m. hits on Friday afternoon I'm so happy, all the way through to Monday morning when I walk back into work.  Then I go through a sort of grieving process every Monday morning:  I'm grieving the end of another fabulous weekend!  Tuesday rolls around and I'm back to planning and looking forward to the next weekend!

This weekend I'm planning on trying a couple new recipes:  Homemade Pop Tarts, using our jellies and bottled fruit, and I'm going to make peanut butter!  I'm going to pound on some silverware that Joseph and I picked up from the D.I.  I changed around our kitchen and require new S hooks for hanging our pots and pans; we're making the S hooks out of silverware!  I have one more shelf to paint, which is going to display Joseph's print exchange portfolios as well as feature current art made by our children.

Speaking of children, they are coming to visit us this weekend, we're going to have fun making crafts and I'm sure there will be plenty of baby bunny holding and maybe even a Dr. Who marathon!  I love that my kids are Whovians!  I found a couple of neighbors that want our eggs, so we'll make some very special deliveries!  I can't tell you how much I love giving our eggs away.  I love our chickens so much and their eggs are quite lovely; they need to be shared!  We're attending my niece Carli's baptism Saturday afternoon!  I'm excited to see our extended family and I'm excited for my kids to see the baptism.

Lots are in store for Eidolon House this weekend!  
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! 

I'm hoping to squeeze in some piano playing!  I'm starting to  remember how to play!