Monday, October 8, 2012

Day Twenty-nine: 30 Days of Gratitude

Jill's Gratitude:
     I am grateful for knowing how to make great spaghetti sauce.  I'm not bragging but I am; my mother taught me how to make spaghetti sauce when I was like nine years old and I've always felt something is special about knowing how to throw spices together to make a delicious flavor.
     I'm grateful for cold cereal; Lucky Charms to be specific.  Those nights when I'm hungry but don't want to cook; cold cereal is my fall back plan.  Joe loves cold cereal too!  There have been weeks when we've had cold cereal for dinner at least four times. . .   See, we don't always cook!
     I'm grateful for Tandoori Oven!  Only the best Indian restaurant in Logan Utah!  Now it's becoming a more special place.  Once a month my Sister and her husband meet Joe and me at the Logan temple.  We attend a temple session and then we go to dinner at Tandoori Oven!

Joseph's Gratitude:
     I am also grateful for Jill's spaghetti sauce.  It has several spices you would never expect to find there, but that is what makes it so good.  In fact, I don't think I have ever had a better red sauce.
     I am grateful for our washer and dryer, and a wife who doesn't mind using them.  The first house we looked at buying did not have them, or even a place to hook them up, which made me realize just how nice they are.  Jill always spoils me with clean, freshly folded clothes.
     I am grateful for a vehicle that gets at least 30 miles per gallon.  Every time I get frustrated with gas milage, I think about getting out and pushing the car for thirty miles.  That's when I realize that perhaps our car is doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!